Easily unpack your DigitalB, get it connected to your network over WiFi or ethernet, and activated in just a few minutes. If you are new to DigitalB, then you are at the right spot.
It is easier than you think to go from a blank wall or empty screen to engaging digital signage with DigitalB. This won’t require you to be an IT expert, or a marketing guru.
The DigitalB system consists of the following components:
- A DigitalB Media Player, the device that connects to your TV
- A Digitalb.net account
- Your content!
- The DigitalB On-Demand App (if your account type supports this)
Your DigitalB Account allows you access to the online portal where you can change the content playing on your DigitalB.
When you purchased your DigitalB, you received an email confirmation that contained your Activation ID. You will use this to create your DigitalB Account.
Go to https://portal.digitalb.net/portal/activation_login.aspx, Enter your activation code, click activate, then follow the instructions.
Unboxing, connecting and activating your DigitalB Media Player is quick and easy. The first thing you want to do is open the box and make sure everything is there. You’ll have the DigitalB Media Player device, a power cord, and a remote.
- Plug in the power cord to an outlet and connect it to the DigitalB.
- Put two AAA batteries in the remote.
- Connect the HDMI cable from the DigitalB to your TV.
- Power on the DigitalB.
- Set your TV input to the correct HDMI input that you used to connect to your DigitalB.
Now that your DigitalB is powered on, connected to your TV and you have batteries in your remote, we can begin the process of activating and downloading the content.
- Using the remote, select and configure your network.
- Set the sleep / wake schedule as desired to match your business hours.
- Input your Activation ID when prompted, which will activate your DigitalB Media Player and then begin downloading your content.
If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can download the DigitalB On-Demand player from the App Store or Google Play. This will let you change the content that is playing on your DigitalB Media Player. You will need your Activation ID to access the On-Demand app.